Tuesday, March 17, 2009

At the Park; then a Tea Party

Playing at the Park
Yesterday, we had someone want to come see the house at 3 p.m. In case you were wondering, yes, that is in the middle of nap time, so we delayed nap time yesterday. After Taekwondo, we got home around 1:45, and I rushed around making sure the house was presentable, then we headed to the park to play. Thankfully, the park is only a few blocks away. We played for a bit, then headed home.

Macey walking to the park. For some reason, I just really liked this picture.

Miles in the swing. This one he liked; the big red one, not so much!

Pearl, playing in the "wet sand." Please notice she has taken off her shoes. Oh well.


Tea Party
While the Twiggs napped, Pearl had a tea party outside with Emily, CK and a little bear. When I brought out her juice box and water bottle, she put them on the table and told Emily that they could play a drinking game. Umm ... I guess if it's juice and water, that's okay? Later, one of our neighbors stopped by, and Pearl chatted away with her. At one point, Pearl said, "I love to talk." I wonder where she got that from?



2 comments:

Jenny said...

"A drinking game"? LOL! Looks like a fun tea party. I'll show the picture to Natalie, she'd like it. (And I can already hear her asking, "Can we go to Pearl's house sometime so I can have a tea party with her?") :)

Katie said...

She's welcome any time!