Last night was our first MOPS night out. And for the first hour, I was the only mom there. Just as I was about to leave, another mom showed up. However, in the hour that I was there by myself, I got bored, so I purchased a Chat Pack to entertain myself. Now, it can entertain us all. Each Friday, I will pull out a silly question, and answer it. Then you can can answer it, too! Won't that be fun? Okay, here we go ...
Question of the week:
What is something you always used to love to that, during the last year or two, you feel like you've outgrown or lost interest in doing?
My answer:
I don't know. There are things I like to do, that because of my pregnancy and twins, I simply haven't done ... like scrapbooking and knitting. I really enjoy scrapbooking, but it's hard to do when I don't have a designated place to do it. Getting everything out and put away again takes more time than actually working on it. I think that got frustrating for me, so I just kind of stopped. I'd like to get started again ... maybe someday! :-)
Your turn ...
P.S. You don't have to be logged in or join blogger to respond ... I made a change to the settings, so anyone could post a comment. Of course, if it's not nice or uses bad words, I will erase it! (But none of you would do that, would you?) :-)
2 comments:
I don't know that I've outgrown it... maybe my desire outgrew my pocketbook, but I used to shop just for something to do. I was never a big spender, but it doesn't seem like I get to the mall nearly as much as I used to. Or would like to. I don't even need to buy. Just look. Kid-free ... or it's not really shopping as much as it is surviving it.
Well I would say collecting things. Growing up I collected lots of cherished Teddies and I think since college I have wanted less clutter around my house. So they are easy to eliminate. I know family bought a lot of them for me but you know. Sorry. I need to sell them but I am not into ebay. :)
Post a Comment