Pearl doing one of her favorite activities: computer time. And because it is a favorite activity, it's an easy thing to "take away" when she's misbehaving. :-)
This is Miles' famous face. Gavin can't usually get him to make him. Do you like the pouty lip with the little grin and twinkle in the eye? I'm fairly certain that spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E!
Okay, so she's just a cute little button in this picture. She had an appointment with her pulmonologist this week and all is good, all things considered. She will continue on her twice-a-day medicine, with nebs and now an abuterol canister for relief, as needed. The canister will be nice, as it will be about five times faster than a neb!! :-)________________________________________
Breakfast Conversation
This morning as we were eating breakfast, Pearl asks me if "it" looks like an "L." Now, admittedly, I haven't had a good night's sleep all week, so it took me a minute to realize that "it" was an attempted carving in my kitchen table with the handle of the fork. "What are you doing?" I ask. "I think everything's a piece of paper, and I love to draw," was the response I received.
In "Selling Our House" news ... The kitchen is about done, the living room is as good as it is going to get, my sister-in-law, Michelle, is coming to clean tomorrow night (yea! for all the resources that involves), Pearl's room just needs a vacuum, our room needs a quick once over and then the babies' room and back porch becomes the focus. So, hopefully by the end of the weekend, we'll be ready to put the sign in the ground ... unless it comes with the realtor today, then I guess it will go in the ground today, but I don't think so. I would like to say, it is not easy work trying to pack up a house and keep it picked up with little people running around. If anyone has any bright ideas, I'd love to hear them. Oh, and in case you are on Facebook and noticed my status from a few days ago about laundry: it still is not done, but most of it is clean ... who knows if it will ever get folded and put away! :-)
2 comments:
Cute pictures of cute kids. :) You've been busy packing/cleaning! I need to do all that and we aren't even moving. Just have too much clutter (aka toys) everywhere.
Nice - I am glad everything is paper. LEt's hope she doesn't thing the walls are paper too. :) So did she get anything carved into the table?
Yes your kids are cute -- The hat on Macey is fun! If I was there I would help ya get it all put together but I am far away. So I will go play with RFKC kids tomorrow instead! :)
Post a Comment