Yesterday we were on our way home from picking up Pearl from school. She was telling me about her day and how one of the girls didn't want to sit down when she was supposed to mom. "Yes Mom, she was resistant," she says. Where does she learn these words? Maybe watching "Word Girl" is actually good for the girl!
In other news ... I still have a bunch of work to do get this house ready to sell. We've seriously de-cluttered the kitchen, and we've taken some large toys out of Pearl's room, but we've still got a way to go. Today's mission: tackle the six-foot pile of laundry in my laundry shoot and pack up the empty tubs. For the record, this is not how I would like to pack up my house, as I know there are boxes for some of my stuff in tubs in storage that I can't get to! Hopefully potential buyers will give us a break in the "stuff" department when they see two cribs and a toddler bed in the bedrooms upstairs!
No comments:
Post a Comment