This, that and a signature to boot!
Okay, so I read several blogs almost everyday. One of my friends who blogs is always full of good ideas, so I'm stealing her signature idea. :-) I made a little signature, and would like to second Jenny's and her friend's comment about how looking at your name more than hundred times makes you think you don't know how to spell it!! Anyway, thanks to Jenny's friend, I know how to add the signature to every post! There are lots of smart moms out there. :-)We've had a busy day. We had our second open house and a Princess Party for one Miss Pearl. Pictures and more information to come. I'm downloading the pictures right now!
3 comments:
The box... hmmm... how did that even get there!? Love the new background, too. Looking forward to the birthday blogging to come. :)
There's a border around my pictures, but I can't figure out how to remove the box on my signature ... anyone know??
Post a Comment