Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pearl's Birthday Video

Here's a little video I put together for Pearl's birthday. The videos are easy and free (do you like that Jenny?) to put together. They are also fun! :-) I hope you enjoy.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute! (And yes, free is good!) Can't believe she is 5 tomorrow, goes by too fast...

naenae said...

Happy Birthday, Pearl! We all miss you here.
Love, Genae

Christine Walker said...

We loved Princess Pearl's video! We are so thrilled and so thankful that Pearl is a part of our lives. Happy 5th Birthday Pearl! Blessings, Randy, Chris, Mitch and Meghan

Anonymous said...

I already told you on facebook but you did good mom maybe you should see if Gavin can get you some real jobs with all that talent. :) Okay Happy Birthday Pearl! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Great work (both on the video and raising newly 5-year old Pearl!) Tell your husband to stay home with the kiddos and YOU take his place at Steam Digital!

Anonymous said...

Neat video, it brought back lots of memories. Hope Pearl's next 5 years go as smooth as the last 5.