Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Haircuts

On Thursday night, Pearl got her hair cut. Doesn't she look all grown up with her new hair cut and purple dress? She got to spend Friday with Gramma Barb. She had so much fun!


Yesterday afternoon, I decided I could use a change, too! To be honest ... I'm not sure I really like the cut (it's a little too short for me), but it's only hair, and it will grow. Gavin keeps saying it looks fine, but I don't know. Because I wasn't diggin' the new 'do, I decided to try something else new, and I dyed my hair black. It's non-permanent, and I wanted to try to get back to my natural hair color for a bit, so this seemed like a good option. I actually like the hair color. I probably should have used more color, but I didn't want it jet black, so I only used about 1/3 of the color bottle. Live and learn, I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Very stylin' mama.

Jenny said...

I really like it! :) How much did you get cut off? Pearl looks cute, too. :)

Katie said...

Thanks to both of you! A lot of hair was on the floor ... probably 6-8 inches, especially on the top very, very short layers!