And here's how I know this ...
1. There's a Christmas tree in my living room. It's not decorated, but it is up.
2. It's snowing! (I like the snow, just not the ice.)
3. Pearl: So, she's had her eye on two "big" gifts for Christmas this year, the Fisher-Price Growing Dog and the Little People Princess Castle and Royal Coach. So, today, I asked her which one she would rather get for Christmas, as we don't always get everything we ask for. She said,"Which one can you pet? Which one can you take care of? Which one has a pink bow and is fluffy?" I'm guessing she'd rather have the dog. Fast forward about 20 minutes. She's cutting things out of the Wal-Mart toy book for her, Miles and Macey, and she says, "I think I'll get Macey the Princess Castle, and then I can play with it with her." Oh the beauty of being the big sister!
1 comment:
Too funny! That totally sounds like something Natalie would say, trying to get something for herself while saying it was for Marissa. :)
Post a Comment