Thursday, November 6, 2008

Facebook

Okay, so the only way you can "see" what's going on with someone on Facebook is to actually join Facebook. So, as my sister spends hours upon hours every week on Facebook, and that's where her photos are at, I was forced to join so I could see her photos. No worries ... I'll keep updating the blog, and will direct Facebook friends here, as I don't really get Facebook!!

Okay, more later ... just thought I'd throw out that bit of information. I'm off to make a meal for friends who had a baby last week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are already been on it again. You will learn to love it! :) I promise! You can multi task more then one website. You have twins. You can do twin websites too! :)

Jenny said...

I am signed up on Facebook, but you'll laugh when I tell you why. There was supposedly some coupon thing that I heard about so I signed up and then it turned out to be fraud. But I still have the account, no idea how to get to it or use it. Funny thing is, poeple e-mail me all the time asked to add me to their friends list or something and I delete the e-mail cause I don't know how to use it. I probably have a bunch of people thinking I am being snobby towards them. Ha! :)

Michelle said...

Facebook is awesome!! I don't spend hours a week on it but we LOVE it! It's an easy, fast way to stay in touch with people. Once you get it figured out it's very easy to use!