A few minutes later (you know, just enough time to get back in bed and get comfortable again), he was crying again. So, I went back in. He is still obviously trying to find something. Then I spotted it ... his cell phone. I gave it to him, and he grabbed it like it was his long-lost friend and fell back asleep. What a strange little boy I have.
Unfortunately, that only lasted a few hours, and he was crying again early this morning. By 6:30 a.m., I'd had enough, so I got up. Holding him worked, but when I tried putting him back in his crib, he cried again and woke up Macey. Great ... now I have two children up way too early for the Wigg household. Gavin came to my rescue and took Miles and I kept Macey. We tried bringing them with us to our bed, but after about 10 minutes or so, Miles sat up and indicated that he was hungry. Really? Why? Who knows!
So, about 7 or so, I brought them downstairs and fed them ... he didn't even eat that well, but he did drink all of his milk, so maybe he was just thirsty. Hopefully he'll be back to his self soon! Oh, and he seems fine and happy this morning. Boys, even at 20 months, continue to mystify me.
No comments:
Post a Comment