Sunday, April 5, 2009

And then it snowed

Yesterday morning it started snowing. It was a wet, Spring snow, and I thought it was quite pretty once I got home for the day. :-) By 7:30 p.m., a branch from our tree was almost touching the ground. By 10:30 p.m., it was touching the ground!
















Pearl was super excited to get out and play in the snow, and as it's not too cold, a plan was hatched!




After church, Gavin and Pearl made a snowman.


Here Pearl is, stuck in the snow, I guess!


Oh, I guess the snowman was actually Snow Elmo. They are such a cute pair!


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Fun! (Although I'm glad all that snow is there and not here!) We got some, but not even close to that much! Natalie would love to have enough to play in again, I know. :)

Erin said...

WOW I am impressed with that snow elmo! good work Gavin. Tell Pearl I wish I would have been there to help bury her. :) It looks like too much fun! See you Friday night!