Steam Digital Appreciation Day
Today is Day 32 of Gavin's 33 Days of Birthday Fun. We (okay, just me) decided to make it Steam Digital Appreciation Day! The kids and I are all wearing our Steam Digital shirts. Pearl wasn't and continues to not be thrilled about the idea, but doesn't want to miss out on the fun, hence her shirt is over her Pearl-chosen outfit of the day! Enjoy all the excitement by the Wigglets!
3 comments:
Miles is so enthusiastic about it, huh? LOL! I love it! And so funny that Pearl didn't like the idea of wearing that T-shirt, I can guarentee Natalie would not have either. :) Silly girls!
Macey is so cute! I think I will need to bottle her up and bring it home with me after I see her again. :) Still lovin' the videos!
Pearl likes pink and purple dresses and rock-star outfits. Steam Digital t-shirts do not agree with her specific sense of style!
Post a Comment