Friday, December 12, 2008

Our Little Drama Queen

On the way to school this morning, Pearl said that she really wanted to take the quacking duck from the garage, but she forgot to tell me. I told her we could get it when we got back home after school. A few minutes later she said, "Tears are flowing from my eyes." "Is everything okay?" I asked, being the concerned mother I am. "I'm just sad about the duck," she said. Oh, that's too bad! And, I am fairly certain there were no tears at all!

Later, I am loading up the tots in the van and I spy the duck, so I throw it in the van. Do you think I got any thank yous? Nope ... not even a recognition that it was there!

In other other drama queen news ...

Yesterday, Gavin took Pearl to lunch as a reward/payment for being in a video for him. They had a great time. Then, I took Pearl to the dentist. When we got there, I told her to get out, and she said that Dad had said that people open the door for Rock Star Princesses, so I had to open her door! I think Daddy might be in trouble with Mommy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! LOL Pearl is unbelievable. I can't wait to see ya all in a few weeks! 5 more days of school!

Anonymous said...

That is precious. Way to go, Gavin! Don't let her settle for anything less :)