Saturday, May 25, 2013

Neglected

Neglected ... that's what happens when your camera dies and you run around like a crazy person for a few weeks getting all the spring/end-of-year stuff done!  However, I did get a new camera, and so far, I really like it, and I do have a new one-year goal on my other blog.

http://oneyeargoal.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-day-in-life-of-us-may-22.html

You can pop over there if you are interested.  If not, now that my camera and I are working together, I can post a few updates.

The end of the school year has come and gone and we just completed our first official week of summer vacation.   It rained most of the week, and pretty much continues to do that, but that's usually how the first part of our summer goes around here.


In exciting news, both girls were invited to be on our gym's gymnastics team.  Pearl politely turned down the invitation, but Macey is super excited and starts practice with the team next week.  It's a big step for her and a lot more practice time.


Miles has started tball.  He's enjoying it and meeting a few more boys who will be in his class next year.  


Not really too much else new and exciting around here, but I'll try to update a little more often this summer as activities take place.

Until next time,


P.S.  These are the kids' last day of school pictures.  Miles wasn't really all that excited about the whole thing.

No comments: