Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Trying to act my age

As it turns out, I'm not getting any younger.  What's up with that?  :-)


Anyway, my dear Husby has been bugging me about taking vitamins for some time now.  I quit taking them when my last bottle of prenatals ran out ... (yes that was more than three years ago!)  So, yesterday I went to one of our local "nutritional" stores and bought a multi-vitamin and a calcium/magnesium pill.  They are huge!  Oh well.  I am committed to making this a habit, so my goal is to remember to take them every day for the next 30 days.  (The month of September.)  I figure if I get through the first 30 days, then it will be a habit, and I won't have to think about it every day.  We are also giving the kids a mult-vitamin, so they usually remember, which will be a good reminder. 


I am also planning to start Zumba this week.  I am hoping to go at least once a week, but ideally twice.  I will still go to the Y a couple of times a week.  We are still working on our new normal.  


Until next time,
 

2 comments:

erin said...

ZUMBA!!!!!!!!!!! you will love it!

Jenny said...

I think I once read that it takes 40 days to form a habit. LOL If your kiddos love taking vitamins as much as mine I bet they'll remind you and it won't be hard at all. We do all sorts of vitamins around here, especially in the winter months. :)