Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Through the years ... Happy Birthday Twiggs!

Time flies when you are raising children.  Thankfully, I enjoy what I do, and usually I enjoy the children I am raising.  My babies turn 4 today.  It really does seem like just yesterday when I was at the hospital getting ready to meet them.  

Macey is a minute older, and technically the middle child.  She is full of life, and quite happy when life is going her way, not so much when it's not.  She's my gymnast and likes horses and her baby dolls.  Another favorite for Macey is playing with her siblings and is often sad when "no one will play with me."  Her crazy curls and wild spirit keep me on my toes.

Miles is my baby, by a minute.  He is a thinker and enjoys quiet time without his sisters!  He is my future trumpet player and likes trains, cars and trucks.  Miles also recently started taekwondo and is enjoying having something of his own to do.  His brain is often working over time, which can get in the way when he's trying to tell us something.  This is often followed by, "never mind."    He is adorable, and he can melt my heart with his kindness.

 Macey - 2007


 Miles - 2007

 Macey - 2008


 Miles - 2008


 Macey - 2009


Miles - 2009 


 Macey - 2010


 Miles - 2010


 Macey - 2011


Miles - 2011


Until next time,
 

No comments: