Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I want a free cookbook!










And to prove it, I made Cinnamon Pancakes in a Jar from Gooseberry Patch's Seasons for Sharing cookbook. I did use half wheat flour, and they were super yummy, almost like little cinnamon cakes! Macey ate all of hers, and Miles ate about half of his. Not too bad of a lunch!



Until next time,

4 comments:

Sheri said...

They do look yummy

Jenny said...

What am I missing about a free cookbook?? If you want something different, try adding a mashed banana to the pancake batter- my kids love banana cinnamon pancakes and so do I! :)

Katie said...

Gooseberry Patch was having a contest! Make a recipe from one of their cookbooks, take a picture of you, the food and cookbook and post it on your blog. I don't think I won! Oh well. They were still yummy, and I'll have to try the banana thing next time!!

Jenny said...

Oh, I see! Fun! :)