Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day of School

Can you believe our little Pearl headed to Kindergarten yesterday? It seems like just yesterday she was toddling around our house and being silly. See:

Pearl, August 2005

She was really nervous about going to school, but she loved it and had a great day! She's excited about her upcoming field trips and lots of other fun things that she gets to participate in at her school.


Dressed and ready to go with her new backpack and a new lunchbox. The lunchbox was a first day of school surprise, as I thought she needed something a little more "grown up" than Dora!

And she's off ...


Until next time,

2 comments:

erin said...

I am glad Pearl is loving school. The pics are great and I am sure she loves the hello kitty box. :)

Michelle said...

that makes me sad, I remember the day she was born! how did our babies grow up so fast??!!