Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Why I Like My New House

I have happy children! They seem to be enjoying our new house, as much as Gav and I are. Although I do have one uncooperative little boy when it comes to taking pictures. I have been trying to get a picture of all three kids to do a "We Moved" announcement, and the boy is not cooperating. I'll try again today. Wish me luck!





Here is the front of our house.

One of my favorite things about our new house is that the twins are now eating at the table. No more high chairs. Clean up is much easier, although I'm not convinced that that the linoleum is easier to clean up than carpet. With the carpet, you just vacuumed; with the linoleum you have to sweep AND mop. I know, it's a rough life!

Until next time,

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Can't wait to see more glimpses of your house! I loved it that I could "picture" everything you talked about after we visited last summer, now I can't picture anything! :)