Sunday, June 14, 2009

And so it begins ...

I found this propped up outside Pearl's bedroom door. Obviously a note to those passing by her door.


And now for a closer look:


In case you can't quite understand Pearl's note: "No Babies Allowed In My Room. - Pearl"

In all fairness to her, the toys she has left to play with (the ones that haven't been packed yet) are all not real toddler friendly!

The moving prep has been a little tough on her. She doesn't seem to fully understand that she will get all her toys back at the new house, despite us telling her several times a day. Packing up one box yesterday in her room took about three times as long as it should have, as she just didn't want to pack anything. She's also been seeking more "alone time." The other day she told me she couldn't play with the twins because, "I haven't had my alone time, Mom!"

Until next time,

4 comments:

Christie said...

I'm sure this is a rough time for everyone, I am praying your move goes well today. (and by the way, I could totally read that note she wrote!)

Anonymous said...

I Love it> your fun has only just begun. Mom

Jenny said...

So funny and too cute! I could read her note, too! That's awesome. :)

Erin said...

I am so proud of her! Using her writing for a purpose! We still need to work on finger spaces! :) Just kidding - it will come! Love ya Pearl!