
And no packing fairies have come to my house to finish all my packing! I must speak to them right away. I am super excited to have the next 12 days off from work (except for Team Meetings). I've been working 20-hour work weeks the last few weeks, so I'm ready for a break, even if it is to move (which, incidentally, is a lot of work). :-)
I think if you walked into my house you could tell that we were moving soon. That's a good thing right? My kitchen still needs a lot of packing, but that's where my mom comes in! Yea for moms!
Until next time,
1 comment:
It is a good thing Mom is coming she will be able to pack up and throw things away that you don't need or even if you do need. hehehe Have fun with mom!
Post a Comment