Macey did her first cheer solo today at competition. She did a great job, and even though she didn't place, she was just excited to get a trophy and compete. And just so I remember: prior to the two or three times before she performed, she had only practiced with her coach one other time. Last Friday, she spent an hour with her coach learning her routine. I was gone all week, but Gavin said he had her watch the video and practice at home. Yesterday she was supposed to have another practice, but the music was already at the competition, so that was a no-go. At any rate, we are super proud of her. Please ignore the bad camera work toward the end. I was watching her and forgot to move the camera, and then forgot to turn the camera off!
Make a video - it's fun, easy and free!
www.onetruemedia.com
Until next time,
www.onetruemedia.com
Until next time,

P.S. I had to make a video at One True Media, so there
a few extra photos included in the video too!
1 comment:
This is just a test!
Post a Comment