Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Fun

My big accomplishment for the weekend was getting all of our clothes washed and folded. Gavin put all of our clothes away last night (yes, he rocks!), and I need to get the kids put away today, but it's clean!!


Ask my kids to show you how cute they are ... and this is what you get!


On Saturday, we drove by our new house and spent the day together. We had a late breakfast at IHOP, checked out some new furniture for the new house and took naps! It was a nice day.

Off for a little walk.


The Wigg Girls.

Mr. Miles Man

Sunday we got up early for church, as Gavin had some work to do. After church, he took off for the office, and the kids and I played, ate some lunch and napped. Two nice, relaxing days.





Macey sings for you - just hit play!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That is awesome! I could totally tell what she was singing!! Loved it! :)

And by the way, I have been commenting on several blogs and the word verifications are especially long and weird today... tropoota??? :)

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie. If your not careful she will want to take that show on the road.

Mom