Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wal-Mart Rocks!

This weekend I was the wedding coordinator for a wedding at church, so that kept me busy Friday evening and Saturday afternoon/evening.  Thankfully, my wonderful husband got some quality time with the kids.  :-)

Today, I bought Easter outfits for the kids at Kohl's.  Everything was on sale, and I had a 30% off coupon.  Awesome!!!

In other news ...  Pearl is the star of the week this week, so we made a PowerPoint presentation and had some pictures printed off at Wal-Mart.  At 7:15 p.m., I called Wal-Mart to see how late their photo lab was open, and they said 8 p.m. and that my pictures would get printed if I sent them.  So, off the pictures went.  I got to Wal-Mart at 7:50 p.m.  No pictures.  I had sent them to the wrong Wal-Mart.  There was no way I could get across town in 10 minutes.  Thankfully, the lady at Wal-Mart said if someone could send them again, she'd get them printed for me.  Gav got them sent again, and at about 8:10 p.m., she handed me my pictures.  Thanks Wal-Mart employee Lisa for going above and beyond tonight! :-)

Here's a picture of my little Pumpkin when she was just a little tyke.  
It was one of her slide pictures.

Until next time,

1 comment:

erin said...

Don't you just love it when people do a great job at their jobs! - You should tell her boss - :)